Saturday, September 20, 2008

Die cell phone


My cell phone died this past weekend and was left in the armrest tomb in my car. It sat their while I found myself really disconnected from everyone. The best part was the silence of the extra work activities. Just because I make myself availiable out of happen stance from owning a phone that does not make it ok for people to call me after work hours for things that can be taken care of on monday. I enjoyed my weekend and actually visited people by stopping by. Its been forever since I've done that. You'd be surprised at how many poeple arn't used to that...even close friends. I remember as a kid alway going to my friends houses and asking if Jimmy or Scott could come out to play. No one is at the door anymore. Its' great and makes me work at starting a conversation rather than prequaling it with a phone call or worst yet a text.

No comments: